|Not Your Normal Yada-Yada
For those of you who would like a straight-forward list of terms, the following list is for you, though we must ask that you at least take a look at the legalese at the bottom of the page, because we devoted a lot of time to it.
- FIRST: We want to thank you in advance for supporting our efforts with your donations!
- We cannot accept any donation which is illegal to possess, was obtained illegally, or would be illegal for you to give us (i.e. extracurricular substances -- we’re all full up on crazy here).
- Just because we agree to accept someone’s donation, it does not mean that we agree with all of their activities, beliefs, morals, or lack thereof.
- If we do not accept your donation, don’t get upset! You probably just misspelled our name -- or yours. Please adjust your donation parameters and try again.
- If you give it to us, let it go, because we probably spent it already.
- If we have no use for it, such as coffee pot #18, we’ll return it to you. Please don’t get your feelings hurt. We are a green company, which means that we don’t like to waste anything.
- If you’re trying to help us out but want to remain in the shadows, that’s ok! Just let us know and we’ll be tickled to refer to you as “Anonymous Donor”, “John Doe”, and/or misspell your name.
- If you are shy and don’t want the world to point fingers at you, we completely understand. Our CEO is like that, and can turn beet red on command. Just let us know and we’ll put it down as “Anonymous Donation”.
- We list donations on our site to thank folks for their stuff, keep people from thinking that we’re hiding stuff, or to make everyone aware that we already have more than our share of coffee pots.
- If you can’t find any empty billboards around your area, feel free to submit a square image (about 200x200 pixels/dots) containing your logo, name, and tagline, and we’ll put it up with your web address. To keep it fair for everyone, we’ll leave it up a month for every $100 your sponsorship provides us.
- If you cancel out of the donation process, it’s ok. We know you’ll be back.
- If the donation buttons don’t work for you, or you’d like to save us some card processing fees, please feel free to help yourself to the information at the bottom of the page to contact us directly.
|...and now a bunch of words from our Legal Department
The following definitions are applicable to the contents of this document:
- The terms “Bewley Software Productions”, “BSP”, “Company”, “the Company”, and “provider” refer to Bewley Software Productions, Inc., which may also be known by its previous and/or Doing Business As (DBA) names of “Bewley Software Productions, LLC”, “Bewleysoft” and “Bewleysoft LLC”.
- The terms “MPID”, “System” and “the System” refer to the “Multi-use Passport Identification System”, which may also be referred to as the “Multiple-use Passport Identification System”.
- The term “Donor” refers to a person or organization which provides goods or information to the Company.
- The term “Donation” and “Donations” refer to gifts given by a Donor, typically for charitable purposes and/or to benefit a cause of the Company, for which there is no promise of return or compensation, whether implied or otherwise, from the Company, its Affiliates, or Services.
- The term “Sponsorship” and “Sponsorships” refer to agreements to accept Donations from the Donor in either a one-time or ongoing nature, in order to be considered for receiving public recognition of their Donations.
Offers of sponsorships to the Company,
- are sincerely appreciated, whether accepted or not,
- will be refused if the donated content is illegal to possess, was obtain by the donor via illegal means, or is otherwise illegal for us to accept, according to the laws of the United States,
- may be accepted without indicating that the Company accepts, condones, approves, disapproves, or condemns the activities of the Donor,
- are considered final once notification is received by the Company that funds or goods have been delivered to the control or possession of the Company, and Donor indicates acceptance of the Company’s decision to provide sponsorship benefits,
- may be returned or refused if acceptance of such Donations is not in the best interest of the Company,
- may be returned or refused if Donor does not accept the Company’s decision to provide sponsorship benefits,
- may be returned or refused if Company cannot make use of the Donations before they expire, depreciate in value, or become damaged prior to use,
- may be accepted and, upon request, refer to the Donor as “Anonymous Donor” or other fictitious name,
- may be accepted and, upon request of the Donor, listed as “Anonymous Donation”, if provided for sufficient reason to do so,
- will be reported to the public in an effort of transparency of operations to indicate the honesty of the Company,
- may result in the Company providing one or more of the following benefits:
- a 200x200 pixel or resizable graphic tile indicating the logo, name, tagline, and/or web address of the sponsor, which is appropriate for viewers of all ages, and may be displayed on one or more associated web sites via a random selection process,
- recognition as a primary sponsor on other website components,
- press release of Donations received,
- or, other benefit not yet identified by the Company.
Bewley Software Productions, Inc.
Attn: Investments Office
1281 E. Magnolia Street, Ste D133
Fort Collins, CO 80524, United States of America
Phone: (US toll-free) 1-866-996-8584
NOTE: The above mailing address refers to a UPS Store location with services to support delivery signatures, tracking, and increased security to keep the vermin out.